What should my title be? Mmmmm..........

Blah Blah Blah~~~>.<''

Thursday, June 17, 2010




Sorry, just realized how long it took to upload a video...So i'm not gonna upload anymore up. But the whole experiment was pretty much like this, and I'll put up some pictures.


This is a really pretty one...I liked it.

Anyways, the report took really, really really long to do. I wan't sure about my results, cause it took up 4 whole pages because the tables were really big. I hope that is ok. It's not that there is alot of info, just big table...

and the discussion was difficult, but i think i have covered everything needed to.

I know I haven't been really active on the blog, but just for the sake of it, my spirit was always with you!XP HAHAHHAHA~~~

Bye, fare thee well~~

P.s. Hi Ms Zhang:)

1 comment:

jessica said...

wow it looks soo pretty!!!

Post a Comment