What should my title be? Mmmmm..........

Blah Blah Blah~~~>.<''

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Results for experiment


Well, here we are, the results of my experiment.
I took some pictures and video. I did my first experiment around one and a half week ago, and my second and third a couple of days ago.

This is the first experiment:

The equipment are


  • food colouring




  • milk (I decided to use pura milk instead of the one I had before, because my family liked the pura milk better, and it is full cream, so no problem)




  • Four different brands of detergent with different price range








  • Cotton tips



  • Syringe (this replaces the dropper because I couldn't find one in my house, but works just as well)


Equipment was set up as followed:


And I did it three times, following the method, of course.

I found out that the more expensive the detergent was, the less effective it is at removing grease. Pretty interesting huh? So you don't neccessarily have to buy the most expensive one, cause they might not be as effective. But then again, the more expensive ones tend to be kinder towards you hand and skin. So I juess the choice is up to you.

The next blog is all gonna be on pictures and video for the experiment. Some of them are really pretty! The report is done, finally, and I am dead, but it is over!! YAY~~

No comments:

Post a Comment